My Secret to Manifesting

 



This post contains affiliate links.



People manifest in all kinds of ways, candle work, scripting, bay leaves, moon rituals... and lately, I’ve been exploring more of that too like working with essential oils, candles, even chanting spells here and there. But at the core of it all, my foundation, is collage magick. Vision boards. That’s the ritual I return to again and again. It’s fun, it’s visual, and it’s deeply intuitive. For me, creating these boards is spellwork. All the other magick I’ve been adding to my routine lately just helps amplify and energize what I’m already calling in through the collages.



I never really thought of it as “magick” before, but that’s exactly what it is. I make vision boards out of collages. They're all over my room, on my walls, tucked in journals, some half-finished and some that just kind of appeared on their own over time.


And honestly... a lot of the things I’ve put on them have actually happened. Not everything, but enough for me to stop brushing it off as a coincidence.


Collaging keeps me focused. It reminds me of what I’m building even when life feels like it’s pulling me in a million directions. It’s not just about “goals”, it’s deeper than that. There’s something about the process, flipping through old magazines, cutting out images that spark something, layering words and colors, that puts me in tune with what I really want. Sometimes before I even know it consciously.


It’s emotional. Spiritual. Visual. It's like a conversation between me and my future self. Or maybe me and the universe.


And I think that's why it works.


It’s not about perfection. It’s not about controlling how things show up. It’s about staying in the energy of what I’m calling in, feeling it, seeing it, believing in it, and letting myself create from that space. The collage becomes a physical reminder of my own inner knowing.


Some of the things I’ve added to my boards have shown up pretty quickly, within months. Others are still coming, and I know it’s because they’re bigger visions. Things that are asking for more time, space, and energy to align. I don’t stress it. I know they’re still working their way toward me. And in the meantime, the collage keeps me rooted in trust.



How I Do It - My Style of Creative Magick


I’ve been making collages since I was about 13. Back then, Cosmopolitan magazines were my go-to (anyone else remember those days?). They had a certain vibe, bold, girly, edgy. Magazines have changed a lot since then, and I definitely miss that old-school, nostalgic feel. So now, I hunt down old mags at thrift shops, used bookstores, or even find vintage ones online (Amazon can be a gem sometimes).


There are also collage books now made just for cutting up, which is fun, but I still love the random magic of flipping through a real magazine and finding something that clicks.



Here’s What I Usually Use:


Old magazines (Cosmo, National Geographic, fashion mags, anything with cool visuals or quotes)


Stick glue (easy for layering)


Spray glue (for heavier backgrounds)


Mod Podge (for sealing and texture)


Glitter (when I need that extra sparkle)


Poster boards or cardboard


Scissors (or sometimes I just tear for that raw look)



A lot of the items you need you can get at the dollar tree. They carry poster boards that come in many different sizes, mod podge, scissors and glue sticks. The only thing they don't have is the actual vision board clip art. I linked some vision board supplies below to help you get started.


Quick Links to Get Started:


Money & Business Vision Board Clip Art Book (250 + images)


Inspirational Pics & Quotes Vision Board Clip Art Book (600 + images)


Inspirational Vision board Clip Art Book (1000 + images)


Glue Sticks (I use glue sticks to initially glue the magazine cut outs because liquid glue can ruin the paper)


Mod Podge Kit (to coat and make sure everything stays in place)


Basic Large Scissors


Just don't forget the poster boards. I suggest dollar tree for now or even Walmart. I have yet to find some good options on amazon that fit the kind I use. Stay Tuned.



Want a Little Help Bringing Your Vision to Life?


If you're feeling inspired but not sure where to start or just want something beautiful and intentional to support your goals, I also offer premade and customizable vision board spells! Whether you're drawn to love, abundance, healing, or alignment with your higher self, I create boards that are energetically curated to help you like buying your own personal spell, one you can hang up on your wall and keep forever.

The vision boards I have created are all over my walls. I love how over time I get to look at them and see how many of those energies/shifts/items I was calling in and praying for came in for me. It feels like literal proof of magic and it's a wonderful feeling.

So, if you are wanting me to make you one, feel free to reach out to me via email at holisticandwitchy@gmail.com.

You can also find me on YouTube, IG, TikTok and Lemon8 under holistcandwitchy.

(Drop me a message or stay tuned for the Google Doc/catalog coming soon!)




Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.


For more simple, non-toxic living tips, you can find me on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube under holisticandwitchy.

Thanks for reading! I love sharing these tips with you, and I appreciate you being here. 

Check out my other blogs on natural DIYs for the body and home below!



Quick links to my personal faves and must haves for natural DIYs:

Baking soda:  used in natural laundry detergent, toothpastes and more

Washing Soda: used in making laundry detergent and cleaning pastes and more

Distilled White Vinegar:  used in cleaning, deodorizing and lifting stains and more

Castile soap: Versatile cleanser, can be used from hair shampoo to degreaser

Essential Oils: used in mostly all my natural DIY products for its scent and high-quality antimicrobial properties.

Amber bottles: protects natural ingredients from light, air, and heat which can break down their potency over time.

Roller and Spray Amber Bottles:  easy and convenient application

Amber Roller Bottles Multi-Pack: To make oil blends and other DIYs

Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies: In-depth Information on herbal Medicines

The Beginners Guide to Essential Oils:  Informative guide to all things essential oils 

Blackthorns Botanical Magic: Spellwork using essential oils, super informative


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Goo Gone Recipe (Only 2 Ingredients)

Natural Homemade Toothpaste

DIY Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner